This cockpit IPad mount was designed by current 777 pilots, for 777 pilots who operate aircraft not equipped with Boeing EFB’s. It holds IPad’s in Boeing’s EFB location which makes for a more convenient viewing angle than that offered by window mounts. In this location, viewing the IPad requires little more than an eye movement, instead of a full twist of the neck needed when using window mounts. Not only does this prevent unneccessary discomfort and injury, but it’s particularly useful during critical stages of flight, when pilots want to minimise the time spent looking in. It also eliminates dependency on faulty mounts that don’t always stick to the window as they ought to!
The cockpit IPad mount features three holding blocks which fit inside the chart clip, holding the frame securley in either landscape or portrait orientation, in either the left or the right seat.
- Polylactic Acid Thermoplastic construction – lightweight, strong and sturdy
- Designed to remain clear of tiller, allowing full and free, unobstructed use of the tiller
- Allows IPad charging whilst held in frame
The mount is currently available in two sizes to fit IPad models A1709 and A1674 held in TECHGEAR covers. Internal dimensions of these frames are:
- A1709 – 266mm x 189mm
- A1674 – 258mm x 186mm
However, the frame can be adapted to accommodate any size IPad cover, simply select the “Bespoke Size” option and state the dimensions you require.
Colour options include:
Ships within two working days of ordering and we ship globally. Shipping to a UK address costs £2. Shipping prices for other regions can be seen at checkout. Free UK delivery for orders over £30!
You may also be interested in the following products:
- Yoke IPad Mount for B777 – Allows you to mount IPad on the B777 yoke
- B777 Rear View Mirror – A neat little mirror for viewing camera monitors located on the rear flight deck wall
- B777 Flight Deck Accessory Kit – All thre B777 Accessories as a set with a personalised laser etched clipboard which serves as a neat storage solution